Who Dont Love Poetry?!! I DO!!

My longest standing fans def know I am into poetry tho I have not really spent a lot of time in the recent years to give exposure to my work and being that I just started my podcast radio show back up, I thought it was time to incorporate it in my show!! 

I plan to do #PoetryWeek once a month to feature my poetry work both new & old. I will also feature work of other poets so if you or any poets you know that might want to send in their poems (or can send mp3's of them reading their poems) for me to play or read on the air then email your work and information to me @ ladykashaddict@gmail.com to be featured on a future episode!!

But today was my first ever poetry week episode and i think it went pretty good!! TUNE IN and lmk what you think of the show!! All feedback is welcomed!! Thanks peeps!!


Comments