Come On My Hair Coloring Journey.. From Brown to Blonde to Blue!!

See the journey I went on to ge this aqua colored hair to come out so bright!! From dark brown to aqua blue. Let's go!!

Starting color: Dark Brown


Then came the first bleaching process..

                 

So after this first bleaching I was so excited to see how light it was cuz I've never bleached my whole head before but to my surprise.. it was way more orange than it blonde.. like way more and this was the first result..





So of course after a day or 2 and several conditioning treatments I decided to bleach it again, with my finger crossed, as I didnt want my hair to fall out as people always warn you about when it comes to bleaching hair. So I took my chances. I thought if I added aqua blue to this super orange hair would only make me look like a gremlin with bright green hair lol so after the 2nd bleaching this is what the results were:

                 

.. and of course, altho my hair was now a much lighter orange.. this still was not my desired color of blonde. With a yellowish golden base, aqua blue would of still turned into a slime green which is def not what I was going for. So after a few more conditionings I decided, with great faith, to bleach it one more time. I figured if one more bleaching didnt do the trick then I'd b screwed on achieving a blank canvas on my hair. So with my finger gets crossed and my prayers in tow I bleached it again..




 


This was definitely a lot better so after a quick google search I learned that after bleaching hair, your suppose to tone it too, so I went to the store and bought some wella toner and used it as directed. Finally it was the right type of blonde I needed it to be in order to put the color on without worrying it would turn into a ugly green color. Woohoo 🤗🤗🤗🤗 so after I toned it this is what it looked like: 



















The blonde was so different and super cute so I rocked it for a couple of days but ultimately blonde just does not fit my vibe. So now it was time for the best part.. the AQUAAAAAAAA.
Once it was a lil said and done I was super happy with my results and even better was that all my hair was still intact cuz I just put it through the ringer lol almost literally but now I have the color I want and I absolutely love it!! Hope you enjoyed the journey!! 💋💋💋








Comments