7 Day Booty & Belly Challenge

So I have decided it's time to start being proactive about my body's health before more time passes and more (unhealthy) weight is gained. See I'm not at all against being bigger, curvy or thick. I actually prefer it over being skinny. But with that said I want my weight to be gained in the right places and to be able to get ahold of the areas that I don't desire fat to be, like my back, belly and arms. So I gotta start somewhere.

That somewhere is here!! Today I stand 5,6 195lbs 46ddd-40-46 which that middle number is the number that needs to go down exponentially imo!! The top and the bottom fine with LoL obviously 😂😉😎 So this week I'm doing a 7day belly and booty challenge which basically consists of 2 videos as guides.. one 7 min abdominal workout and one 8 min glute workout (exercises to build booty gains not the ones that's help u make it smaller).

Belly: https://youtu.be/yL_dE81O_mw
Booty: https://youtu.be/kwQAjd8vCVE

Today is technically Day 3 but here is a picture of my booty Day 1.. and on Day 7 I will take the same photo in the same pants and we will see of there is a noticable difference in look and I will also take my measurements again to see of there is any changes there.



I also just started (on day 3) drinking my super cocktail for health benefits (ingredients as seen in pic below) plus half a lemon squeezed in and splash of sweet tea for taste.. I plan to drink one cup in morning and one cup before bed every day for the next 4 days starting today to see of I can give my booty and belly challenge a little boost for better results. So wish me luck and I will show the results come day 7. 🤗

Comments