My Weekly Radio Show

So has anyone been wondering what happened to my Radio Show; The Smoke Break?!! Well I've decided to change the format since most ppl are full of hot air, I didn't have time or patience to keep virtually begging ppl to be a part of it by submitting their music to me since it was originally intended to showcase indie Hiphop & RnB by any artist in the country making good music with a major highlight on artists from Palm Beach county, Fl. But I quickly realized how undetermined and how unsupportive most artists can be.. Even when its beneficial to themselves.

So I shut it down for few weeks to decide where I wanted to take it or if I even wanted to keep a weekly show going at all. But after much thought I have decided I'm gonna keep it going EXCEPT NOW its gonna be all about me!!



My music, from old skool joints to my newest music, sometimes I'll speak on topics, some weeks I might just play music, I'll mix in occasional records from other artists that r my current favorites, I may have guests on for certain topics or guest hosts, u just really never know. But whatever it is will be what I feel like doing, playing and/or speaking on for that week during the show. With a major highlight on my own music!! All Things Kash

So the station that was once PBC HIPHOP RADIO is now iJKR | JESS KASH RADIO!!



New date, time & radio show access links TBA!!

Comments