Petty Xmas Plays

Okay so we all knw its christmas time and I, like most ppl, enjoying the spirit of the season and love to decorate my house both inside and out.. Now where i live is only about 5 apartments and nobody over here hardly even has furniture on their porch areas let alone xmas decorations. Which is fine. But me being me.. Along with the wreaths and candy canes i put around my own porch area.. I also put 1 red bow on the main gate that opens to the walkway of everyones porch which is technically 1/5th mine (lol)..

So the other day i come out to bring my kids to school and noticed that the red bow had been apparently ripped off and thrown on ground as it was in pieces in the parking area. Now i could be naive and say it was wind from prior storm that blew it off.. BUT common sense tells me (and i have plenty of it) that if the wind was strong enough to break the twist tie and the bow to unravel into separate pieces.. That it would of also been strong enough to blow those pieces completely off our property. Like down the road, across the street, into a tree.. Something!!

Anyway this lead me to believe it was one of my neighbors who ripped it off and tossed it on the ground. So considering i only have 1 unfriendly neighbor (who lives in #4) i assume it must of been her. So my solution...

I went and bought 4 MORE red bows and placed them back on the gate!! LoL



#PettyChristmasPlays 


#JessKashFactzz

Comments