Everyone But The One.. An Entertainers Quarrel

So I wanted to write on a topic that I feel is not well enough understood.. the mind of an entertainer when it comes to getting attention as entertainer vs in real life

Now I cant speak for all people in entertainment or even in adult biz.. but im almost positive some people can relate to this.

Typically people think someone such as myself, who is in adult business, as someone who gets so much attention that it must all go to my head and I got a thousand men trying to get at me so I must be full of myself etc..

But truth be told, altho as entertainer I love my fans and followers and yes its nice to be read flattering things about myself .. but at end of day, as a human being, as a woman.. none of it means anything bcuz I know its not real life.

The only time it means anything is when its coming from the one I have my eyes on, if anyone at that time. But usually, when there is "that one" person I got my eyes on, they seem to also be that one person who does not give me that attention or does not value the attention I give them.

Its jst name of game I guess but it can be quite frustrating to know there is 100s of ppl out there who will literally pay for u to call them or text them or jst give them attention of any kind. But the one person u want to give urself to freely, seemingly does not recognize how lucky they are.

As a camgirl, I always hear things like "oh ur man is so lucky" or "if u were mine id never leave ur side" etc etc..

But the truth is when u actually have that kind of person in ur life, u dnt recognize the value bcuz its too close and tangible lol

So what would b nice is to one day have someone who catchs my eye that gives me all the attention any fan could ever give me plus more.. cuz like I said at end of day, thats the only attention that would ever matter.

... been smokin and drinkn so I hope I explained or expressed myself in an understandable way LoL

Thx for reading.. feel free to share ur thoughts and opinions. Xoxox

Comments