A lot of blah blah blah

Okay okay so I know I've done a lot "coming soon" posts in the past talking about what I'm doing and my "comeback" to the online adult biz and yet I still have yet to b able to become consistent. So first and foremost, to my loyal fans, I apologize!!

As most know i am still a new mom so juggling parenting, school, work, my hustle etc etc has proven to b a challenge. More so in the sense of being able to manage my time evenly and efficiently. But believe it or not, altho lately I may have seemed barely active in the online world, I actually have a lot of things being worked on. Including this site www.planetkandy.com

This site was going to b a membership site originally but I have decided to keep my shakinit page as my only active "memebership" site (check that out www.kandybooty.com) and I am turning this site into a clips 4 Sale site along with a main hub for this official blog, to promo my webcam shows, upcoming events and to sell my many various "kandy shop" items..

Including but not limited to: audio clips, video clips, calendars, music, underwear, socks, cam shows, custom content and more!!

I also have my apparel designs still being revamped but you can catch a glimpse of what's already been done with my t-shirt and apparel line "The Kash Collection". This line is designed for everyday hustlers, young urban entrepreneurs and alternative life-stylists. Shop, support and share on www.thekashcollection.com

New #TKC designs will coming soon!! As for this site (planetkandy) It should b getting re-released by May at latest. As always until then u may contact me directly to buy my pre-made videos or to request a cam show. Send email to: LadyKashAddict@gmail.com

xoxo~Ms Kandy Kash

Comments