#GoodBoy Findom Fetish Story

So as I mentioned in my previous post I went and met up with a new potential LT money slave for the 1st time at a local shopping mall. We will call him chrissy-boy. When I arrived he was already there awaiting me (as he should've been) and as I walked in and closer to our meeting spot he approached with a big smile and a "hello Goddess".

We went and walked thru a gift shop of sorts as I was looking at some blankets and rugs I really like. But then I decided, I don't want a new area rug or bed set.. I wanted new shoes!! So I led chrissy-boy to another store, and he didn't care, he was happy enough to be next me and with me in a public place.
So when we got in the store, I ended up picking out 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, 2 necklaces and 2 pair of shoes!! Oh yeah.. and a hat too ;)

Of course chrissy-boy footed the bill like a good money slave and carried all my new stuff for me as we headed to a center aisle table to sit n chat for a moment. He was thanking me adoration for allowing him to spend his money on me for it made him happy. I told him I couldn't wait for him to open up his wallet for me so I could continue to rape it.. lol. He said yes Goddess, but u just raped it a little in the store.. of course I giggled that away with a smurck and but yes, my slave and I plan on finishing the job. Which made him excited. I told him my plan was to have him open his wallet, count out what cash he had left, keep 10% and the rest shall go to me. So he did.

What a #goodboy he was and so happy to serve me as my money slave. He is surely a good canidate for long term money pig.. as I will be seeing him again Friday. I wonder how much he will have in his wallet for Goddess next time.. #cantwait to find out!!

Here r some pics to show off his humble servantry!! :)

Comments