Late Morning Update * Get 10 HQ Sexy Pics for FREE *

Well hellooooooooooooo.. Good morning everyone (who has probably already been up for hours). I didnt get to bed till 4 sumthin in  the morninng!! Hence, the late wake up!! LoL I have not stayed up that late for a while!! Being 4.5 months prego,  ive been getn tired around 11pm. Ive been sleepy all the time!! So i was quite suprised that I was able to stay up so late. B4 I got prego I was up late all the time. Not to mention I was usually partying it up on south beach all weekend long.. I was never in bed before 5 am!! But now all that has changed.. A lil frustrating sometimes when Im home bored off my ass on a friday or saturday night. But im willing to sacrifice the night life to have a healthy low-stress pregnancy!! So its  all good. And hey, I have not any morning sickness last few days, so Im happy about that!!

Anyway, i hope everyone has an awesome day today and hopefully the weather where you are is better than the gray, cloudy over-cast we got goin on here!! Gray days are so boring sometimes!! But I guess it makes for a good day to make some new videos!! ;)

Come check out my new profile on www.mygirlfund.com/mskandybooty!! Its free to signup and when you do (as long u signup thru my page) I will be giving you some really great free offers!! * 10 sexy HQ pics + a personalized fan sign * So come check me out today!! 

Comments