Sharing Is Caring

Okay, so it has taken some time for me to feel ready to share this information, but I feel like the time has come for me to let everyone else know whats been going  on with me. I AM PREGO!! I know, I know. This was totally unexpected and I am not ashamed or embarrassed to say that this was not planned. But at the end of the day, its okay because I feel this turn of events or change in life can only better me in the long run. So although at first I was quite confused about what I was going to do from the fear of not knowing  how this would effect my life as it were.. I have overcome that fear and am now happily a "mother to be"!!

But unfortunately for me, this process has not been a pretty one. Everyone obviously knows about the typical morning sickness women go thru when pregnant, I unfortunately have what you call Hyperemisis (not sure if that is correct spelling but if u google it, it will come up). Basically its extreme vomiting and sickness 24 hours a day for several days. Which has caused me to go to the hospital 3 times so far. The 3rd time I was there almost 4 whole days!! I mean it was bad. But now my doc has me on 2 different meds for sickness to keep me from being violently sick. I hate taking so many meds, especially pregnant but if u knew the agony of hyperemisis, you would just take them too!!

This is mainly the reason why I have been "MIA". So I hope u can excuse my absence. I dont yet know what I am having but I should find out this month around the 14th. So ill be sure to update that info once I know. But I am almost 15 weeks now, and this is my first ultrasound picture I had at 13 weeks ---->

A lot of people I know have told me not to blog about it saying things like, "your fans wont care" and "you will lose followers". But I think differently. This is why I started my blog in the first place. For those who care get to know the real me, instead of just knowing me as a adult model or rap artist. I want people to not only be fans of my talents but to be fans of me, the person. So to those of you who are my REAL fans and stand by me through it all, I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for staying true!!

Btyl~ Mama Kash

Comments

  1. Congratulations Ms Kash!

    I wish you all the best on this next stage of your life. Though I'm sure you'll have more pressing concerns, I hope you'll still take the time now and then to shake that gorgeous behind of yours in the way that you do so well.

    Sincerely,

    Adio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?..