So The Man Apologized!!

And I say the "man" because truly it takes a man to apologize for something. Especially when they have no pressure or obligation to do so. But the guy  im referring to is @hewentthere. The guy who previously made sum accusations against me (which is talked about in previous blogs).

Im assuming after realizing that he happened to be wrong about me, he decided to send me a personal email explaining his reasoning for the "mistake" and asked if we could squash our beef. And i told him to consider it squashed.

Although he was wrong in his accusations, I was not in need of his apology nor did I demand one. So the fact he took it upon himself to reach out to me and make ammends, I thought spoke a lot for his true character. And it was quite refreshing. So to you, (@hewentther), this is my public acceptance of your apology and thank you for it.

Comments