Dare To Hair!!

Okay, so in the last couple months I have been posting pictures and having quite a few different hairstyles and colors. Which I am sure some of u may have noticed. But i thought id let u know a few things about y i think that is.

For anyone that has known me a long time or ever known me personally knows that I have always been more of a tomboy than a "girlie-girl". And when it comes to doing my hair.. Honestly im quite clueless!! LoL. But for the most part ive always had really long natural curly hair, that I loved. But I was the type to wash, condition, rinse, air dry, brush, tie back and I was good to go.

And I never understood why most girls were always so critical about their hair, whether someone was touching it or getting it wet. But I think now I am one of those girls.. At least now, with my hair how it is...

About 6-7 months ago I had my hair cut to shoulder length due to all the damn heat over the summer. It was just way too hot.. and with having hair down to my ass (plus it was thick as hell) it jst wasnt workin for me. So I cut it... :(

At first I really liked it.. It was lighter and cooler!! But after a while.. I really started missing my long hair!! So I started experimenting with wigs here and there and draw string pony tails. Different lengths and colors. Long brunette, dirty blond, curly black. The ponytails are really cute and easy to manage. But the wigs.. OMG!! Not very convenient!! Especially wearing them when going out.. Its shifts around and for the most part it really jst dont look real. Sometimes they do but a good eye would notice.

So now ive taken the next step in "hair do's" and got actual tracks glued to my head so that it lasts and stays put which I have never in my life have had done. But its looks very real and is actual human hair as well so it feels as real as it looks!! I was really nervous about doing this to my hair for the first time being you are basically stuck with the style till it loosens up. But you know what?!!!

I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!! And I think now I am gonna start trying a lot of new looks and styles!! Switching it up and making up for all those years of no hairstyling whatsoever!! LoL!! I dared to hair and the hair got me!! :)

So... Which hairstyle do you like most thus far?..

Comments