Well well... Another day Another Dollar!!

Whats up my bloggers and bloggettes?!! LoL. I know its been a while since I updated on here but heyy.. Ive been busy!! Tryna switch up the pace and change few things up around me. I was recently in a relationship that I thought was going to go some where and I was cutting back on working a lot.. almost completely. So therefor, my money been slow and stress has been higher. But at the end of the day, as much as I was committed to the relationship.. He didnt seem to acknowledge it one bit. So now, Ive decided to move on because with him my love is unnoticed and misplaced. And when my bills are due.. He is not going to be around to make sure they taken care of. So there is no reason for me to keep him or the relationship in my priorities. I have to look out for me.. Just like he lookin out for himself. So this being said, I am back on my game. No time to waste cuz its another day.. another dollar!!

Comments