Another Great Weekend (..continued)!!

So on Saturday after I got up I drove up to west palm beach to go see the fam and go see my boo at the studio.. Killa K!! He kill a track and kill this pussy!! But nah real shit tho, he got some fire ass music and beats!! If ya lookin for some beats then holla at me and ill put u in contact with him!! (Update with his contact info and profile/music links coming soon)!! So when he was done recording the song he was workin on we jumped in the truck and he rode with me back to miami. We just hung out most of the afternoon.. Went and ate some good food and took a walk around the beach.  That night we just hugged up and watched movies. We have not got to spend a lot of time with each other lately so we were taking advantage of our time together. The next day we went to ocean drive and had some drinks at Oceans 10.. (which were good as always)!! And then that night we got some skittles and we tasted the rainbow all night long!! LoL.. Livin The Sweet Life!! =)

Anyway.. that was my weekend!! And as far as today goes.. I just been working on some new ass shaking videos!! So go check out the website to watch those.. Link is to the left.

BTYL

xoXXXox ~ Ms Kandy Kash

Comments