September Raffle: Win a FREE $50 CAM SHOW!!

So as you know my camshows are usually $25 for topless, twerk & fetish shows or $50 for full nude, toy play and masturbation shows which are typically 10-15 minute shows. NOTE: ** My VIPS from onlyfans.com/kashbellavip get $10 off of those rates per show**

So this month I decided to raffle off a $50 show to see if i can pull in some newbie playmates 😋🤗🤗



TICKET PRICING:

Non-VIPs: 1 ticket = $5
For VIPs: 1 ticket = $2

Ways To Purhase:

Cashapp: $jesskashbella cash.me/$jesskashbella
Googlepay: ladykashaddict@gmail.com
Venmo: Ms Kash @jesskashbella
Giftrocket: grock.me/ladykash
Amazon Giftcard: ladykashaddict@gmail.com

** simply put "for my raffle tickets; your@email.com" in the notes when sending payment for your tickets and then watch me draw LIVE on Friday Sept. 27th via my public snapchat (jesskashfactzz) and/or check your email by 9pm EST that friday to see if your the winner**

Winners show can be done that night or at winners earliest convienance via snapchat, facebook or skype call.

GOOD LUCK!! 😘😘😘

Comments