Now on Streamate!!

Woohoo!! Im now a model on streamate and my very first show with them will be tomorrow 12/31/18 .. The last show of 2018 so we can end it on new beginnings all while going out with a bang!! You will have multiple ways to watch and join my live broadcasts:

Option 1:
If you are already a streamate/cammodels member then simply "ADD ME TO YOUR FAVORITES" by "CLICKING HERE" to be notified when Im online.

Option 2:
If you are already a VIP in my KINGS CLUB you will have automatic access to my live shows thru KashBellaVIP.com anytime I am live on streamate!! View calendar for upcoming shows.

Option 3:
Join my VIP KINGS CLUB or visit my profile when you know that I am broadcasting and create an account on streamate. I recommend VIP but if you may CLICK HERE to visit my profile for a free peek. 😍

So catch me tomorrow for my first broadcast 12/31/18 @ 11am-1pm CST and lets end this year with a bang!! See you there!! XOXO


Comments