Call me up.. Im back on Niteflirt!!

I am now back on Niteflirt!!
Check out my different phone listings below and pick your poison:


LINE 1: Talk LIVE w/ Artist Jess Kash aka @LadyKashAddict 1.99/min
(have a one on one personal conversation with your favorite entertainer for fan chat, for xrated conversation please call me on Line 2).
  Call Button

LINE 2: Playfully Dominate Curve Goddess 2.99/min
(call this line for explicit one on one conversation to make you explode).

Call Button

LINE 3: Escapism, Connectivity & Honesty 1.75/min
(whats on your mind?.. if u just need someone to listen im here)

Call Button

LINE 4: Sex & Relationship Advice for MEN 1.00/min
(when u need a little advice on how to better please your woman both in the bedroom and out)

Call Button

LINE 5: Financial Domination. Spoil Your Curve Queen 9.99/min
(you worked hard all week just to spoil me and u know it)

Call Button

View my full niteflirt profile for all my lines, text options and goody-bags!! I look forward to talking soon!! If your not scared to call me that is 😇😇😇

>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<


Comments