Hectic Is As Hectic Does!!

#HECTIC!! That is the word of the month lol.. as I have been spread thinner than butter on toast!! I cant help but keep a whole plethora of things to do because I absolutely hate routine so I like to change things up. Or sometimes my passion for certain things die out for a while. So I dive into new passions until I am drawn to something new once again. I guess maybe I am scatter brained or have ADD or something lol.

Anyway, i def have not been consistent with making videos for my shakinit page due to all my other to-do's and priorities but I plan to add a bunch of new videos thru the months of September-Dec and have been avail for webcam shows most nights. Usually Tues-Sat 8pm-12am EST give or take.

Add me skype to buy videos, shakinit membership & cam shows +Jess Kash (@LadyKashAddict)

In other news, my oldest started pre-k last week so its been a doozie getn used to this routine of both being up extraaaaaaaa early and dealing with all that damn school traffic lol mannn is that shyt frustrating!!!! I am sure my fellow parents can understand!! LoL But I cant be more proud of my princess and will be even happier once her little brother old enough to start school too.. then maybe then Ill know what "me time" is again lol

Right now all my "me time" has to be spent workn. Or else i feel guilty and unproductive!! My days are so jam packed its crazy. My typical day goes something like:

  • 630: wake up
  • give kids bath
  • Get them dressed 
  • bring daughter to school
  • work out 1hr at gym
  • errands 
  • house cleaning
  • playtime with son
  • lunch 
  • take shower
  • 200: pick up daughter
  • put son down for nap
  • make late lunch for daughter
  • read/study metaphysics
  • play wit daughter
  • give kids bath & dressed
  • make dinner
  • take kids to my pops
  • get ready for work
  • work 6/8pm-12/1am
  • read book/articles
  • take shower
  • pick up kids 2/3am or sleep over at my pops
  • wake up and repeat!!


Now THAT is what I call #HECTIC!!!! Plus lets not forget all the driving back and forth is not really illustrated properly by reading this schedule but you get the gist!! Luckily i found a gym that offers a daycare center also so that I can even have working out on schedule in the first place!! So altho I have been all over the place lately, I am still grateful!!

Cuz hey.. I rather be hectically busy than miserably bored any day!! LoL Tootles!!

XOXOX



Comments