I Won 4th Place!!

"If your not 1st your last" -lmao

Actually.. in my case last would of been 8th place so I am not all that upset about my 4th place win AND it did add an extra $100 to my pockets!! But my goal was to place in TOP 3 and so the next contest that comes around we gotta go double time!! I have faith I will place higher next time around. I realize I have not been consistently active online for quite a while and im sure that aided in my lack of votes from my fans and followers.

Im sure you have been noticing me becoming more active online again tho so I look forward to stirring the buzz back up for Ms Kandy Kash!! :D

We are sure to have some great times together this year and I cant wait to play with ALL of you!! Make sure you spoil urself with a private cam show or custom video and dont forget to purchase your weekly FEATURE SHOW TICKETS for only $10!!

Feature Shows are 30 minute long interactive group shows and are password protected for ticket holders only!! Please see the feature show page for more details!!

Your Addiction~ Ms Kandy Kash XOXO

Comments