Checkin' In

Hey everyone!! First I wanna shout out to all my new blog followers!! Hope u enjoying all you see here!! ;)

But on another note, I know I have not posted any new blogs recently and I jst wantd to say I will be posting routinely again very soon!! I have had a lot going on over the last couple months that is of emotional nature. So its not that I was neglecting u as my readers I just had to take some time to figure things out. And don't worry.. Although Im being very general now, I will post the official story or stories that will explain things in more detail very soon.

But its a NEW DAY and a NEW YEAR and I wantd to start it off by checkin' in with you first!!

I hope EVERYONE had the time of their life last night ringing in the New Year!!
2011!! Let's Go!!

xoxo~ Ms Kash

PS: Go to www.planetkandy.com and upload your New Year's pictures of all the fun you had!! Or email 'em to me directly @ KandyFans@gmail.com and ill post my fav 3-5 right here in a blog!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

Comments