I Keep It Movin'!!

Im just throwin' up deuces left and right!! LoL.. I just moved from off South Beach to Ft Lauderdale!! I moved in wit my homegirl and we both on our hustle game so its always better to save money on lame ass bills where u can if it fits your lifestyle. And u already know my girl is a fly bad ass money gettin bitch just like myself so when we step out together we turn all the heads!! Even the ladies!! =)

But i also said deuces to the man i was dealing with for the last several months. Things just became too complex and i was putting out more than i was getting back. And i aint never been into waisting time or energy. So I flip that middle finger and the index finger followed!! Deuces!! LoL!!

Here go a pic of me and my new roomate.. "So Unique". Ohh.. and she rap too so be on the look out for our collab songs coming soon!!


xoxo~ Ms Kandy Kash

Comments