Here We Go Again..

Another weekend for the breeze to blow and the liquor to flow!! But I wont be no where near it!! LOL!! I am soooooooooo not drinking for a while!! And no more dark liquor for me either (which is my favorite).. but that shyt gone kill me!! So ill be sittin my ass in the crib tonight.. fukin with this computer.. doin cam shows, fulfilling some video requests that were purchased today and just chillin!! Updating some web pages too (including this one).. Hope you love this page so far.. Again, I want to have a place you can come to for ALL my links to music, videos, poetry, websites and whatever else I have goin on!! And i think im doin a pretty good job so far!! =)
Ill post a pic or 2 a lil later in the night.. Goin to be posting the vid from 4th of July on youtube later too so look out for that!! Other than that.. Im gonna go roll me up a nice blunt of KUSH right now and get my vibe on.. I'll BWYL!!
xoxo~ Kandy Kash

Comments