Another Great Weekend!!

Hey everyone!! So this weekend was off the chain like usual in The Life of Kandy!! So let me try to fill you in a little..

Friday night I went to one of my favorite South Beach clubs, SobeLive!! And i was lookin' oh sooo fly in my sexy red dress.. (video of me stripping out of it on my Ass Shaking Site - link on left)!! I took this pic b4 I left my house to go.. I think I showed up around to the club round 1-1:30am and it was PACKED!! I think Bobby Valentino was there that night so you already know the crowd was full of ladies!!! Which I didnt mind at all.. LoL. But the sexiest of them all was these 2 sisters from africa.. They were BEAUTIFUL!! As you can see in the pic.. (and in the video on youtube "The Kandy Life", soon to be posted here). I didnt get they phone # (or room #) unfortunitely but all in all it was a great night!! If your ever in miami or on south beach hit me up at contactkandykash@gmail.com and put "Club Guestlist" in the subject line and I can put you on it!! For almost any club here too.. Not just SobeLive.. Mansion, Dream, Play and more!! So get at me!!

* More in a minute (giggle)

Comments